Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Today #9

#9- I am thankful for my husband.

Remember, these aren't in order at all. I promise I am WAY more thankful for him than I am for hot tea!

My husband is who I need. He is the compliment to who I am, makes up for where I lack, stands beside me in everything. He is my greatest encourager and biggest supporter. He believes in me when I don't. He lets me shine without feeling threatened, only proud. He challenges me and listens to me.

He is a person that I respect. I don't use that term easily and it is an important quality to me. His character is solid and he is the same person at home as he is anywhere else, only I think we get the better guy. I can honestly say, I cannot think of a time I have heard him say something to the church congregation that does not line up with how he really lives.

He makes me laugh and smile like no one else can. He represents comfort and security. He is my favorite person to have a conversation with, whether a simple story or thought provoking discussion.

I get to spend my life with my best friend and for that I am grateful.

No comments: