Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Today #18

#18- I am thankful for my little girl

I haven't met our baby girl yet, she is due in February. I got to hear her strong heartbeat today and feel her movements regularly. I am so grateful for her health and consistent growth and that thus far it has been a very healthy pregnancy.

I am so excited to meet Miss B. I adore having a little boy and would have been thrilled to have another, but I am overjoyed to have a little girl too. I have a wonderful relationship with my mother and hope to share that with Miss B. I love all of the sweet pink clothes, the bows, the pretty socks and am excited to play dress up!

I can't wait to get to know her and her unique personality. I look forward to watching her grow and for all of the ways she'll make us smile. I even look forward to all of the challenges that I know come with a baby because I also know that the joys far outweigh the hard times. I am excited to see her relationship with her big brother and for the fun we will have watching them together.

So today, I am looking forward to and grateful for my daughter.

No comments: