Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful Today #19

#19- I am thankful for productive days

Looking at the calendar, life is about to get crazy! As soon as we are home from Thanksgiving travels, Christmas celebrations go into full gear. We stay busy during the Christmas season but that is not said as a complaint. There is just so much we enjoy about the time that we try and do as much as possible. During that time, my goal is to finish my online school work that I am doing and each class seems to be getting longer and taking more time. When Christmas is over, we'll be less than two months until our little girl's estimated arrival. So, we decided it was time to get our house in order before it explodes with Christmas decorations, then needs to be made ready for a baby and then will be left ignored once a newborn arrives. We figured this was a good weekend to take care of some tasks and projects.

My husband and I are the type that we get things done by committing to work hard at it in one setting, not dragging a project out. It may not always be the best way to get things done, but it is how we are and we've learned to make it work for us. This weekend is one of those go hard weekends of clearing out and organizing. It feels good at the end of the day to feel closer to our goal.

It isn't the most fun of days, but spending it with my guys made it good after all.

No comments: