Beginning in 2009...
- I will keep the dining room table clean so that the three of us can eat at the table. The mail has to find a new home.
- When I have a "great intention" I will write it down or tell my husband about it so that I won't forget it or have motivation to follow through.
- I will keep up with the calendar that is now on my fridge.
- I will read the Bible in a year. I want to do this every year. I want to buy one of those "One Year Bibles" and start on January 1. Well again, queen of great intentions...I never buy one in time. This year I did though and really want to follow through with this goal. Now, when I was with friends tonight at 9:30 I realized that I had already forgotten about day 1! But I read it when I came home and told my husband to ask me each day if I read until I get better at it. Hopefully some blogs will come from what I am reading. Leading to the next one...
- I will blog at least once every two weeks. So, don't be surprised if one week all you see is a "this is my mandatory post for the week."
- I will cook more vegetables with meals. I am about to have a little boy eating what we eat and I have got to improve my menus!
- I will always have some sort of dessert for my husband. I think all I would have to do to be the perfect wife would be to make it so that he has something sweet every night (even if I need to stock up on candy bars to hand him one when I don't feel like baking). I did well at this for about 3 weeks this summer. Again, great intentions...
- I will do one craft project each month. I love doing something crafty and don't give myself much time to. It lifts my mood whenever I do though.
- I am going to keep our home neater. I am horrible at this and I really want to be better. I am just so lazy! This is a poorly written goal because it isn't measurable but I am going to have to take baby steps!
I am sure there are many more things I can improve on but I'm starting with what is achievable! I'll give an update in February of how I am doing.
Happy New Year!