Monday, November 26, 2007

Anticipations

Today I had another appointment with my doctor to see how our little guy is doing. His heartbeat is my favorite sound in the world. It brings such a mix of emotions: amazement that there are two hearts beating inside of me right now, relief that he is healthy and joy at hearing my little boy. I am more impatient by the day for him to arrive!

Now that we know he is a boy and call him by his name, it is even more fun to dream about life with him. I imagine his personality and am so excited to experience life with him. Anything we do now, my husband and I talk about what it will be like next year when we have him. It is amazing that I have not met him but I absolutely love my son and would easily give up my life for him. It is such a wonderous thing.

No comments: