Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Mother's Wisdom

You will need to read the blog from February 28 to understand this...

My mom sent me a perfect email today that made me laugh. She wrote "To quote the book 'My mom says some days are like that. Even in Australia.'" Leave it to my mother (she is a school teacher and most likely the reason I know about Alexander) to be a voice of reason and sweetly remind me of the message of the book, and really the message of life. I hope I am as smart and wise as she is one day.

My pity party is almost over. I have completed another paper and that is a great relief. I still feel significantly less intelligent than I did two days ago but I will get over it. I have to remember my professor's prayer (that he said ironically right before he handed out one of the exams that contributed to my mood) "Lord help these students to remember that their worth is not found in a grade, but in You."

No comments: